This site is a collection of blogs written by inmates. It serves as a platform which allows them to share their stories, their opinions, their struggles, and their inner thoughts. You can lock up a man, but you can’t lock up their mind. I believe that the therapeutic power of writing can be a great source of rehabilitation, growth and healing.
This platform is FREE to all inmates, however donations are greatly appreciated.
Inmate Blogger serves different purposes, here are just a few:
- it helps inmates open up through the power of writing
- it gives family & friends of these inmates a chance to read about their journey
- it gives doctors/researchers/students insight into the criminal mind
- it gives society a glimpse into a real inmates life, their past, & their rehabilitation process
- it shares stories of innocence
- it shares a real look within the prison system
- it offers inspiring stories of change
Blogging is such a positive alternative when compared to all the misconduct that goes on within prison. Please help spread the word about InmateBlogger.com.
Please check out this book:
All proceeds from this book will go towards maintaining the Inmate Blogger platform.
NOTES: Inmates do not have access to the internet. All opinions/views posted on this blog site do not reflect the personal opinions/views of the manager.