It's 2020 and I'm not talking about my vision.
Another chance to change, another impossible Mission.
A decade come and gone without reason
The purpose of this poem to forma a resolution.
Is it a silent promise to myself or is it a declaration
Each resolution starts off with hope and dedication
but nine times out of ten it ends up being a figment of my imagination.
So what do I do for the 2020 season?
I know, make a list of ridiculous resolutions:
1. I want to swim under water and not get wet.
2. Sleep twelve hours a day so I could say I'm living half of my life.
3. Become a vegan so I won't have beef with anyone.
4. Create a cure for addiction, but sell it one drink at a time
5. Sell my skin so you can live my life.
6. Try to get a head chance withour getting high.
7. Plagiarize my life and say you're the author.
701 S. Abel St.
Milpitas, CA 95035
Categories: Sydney Devera