This site is a collection of blogs written by inmates. It serves as a platform which allows them to share their stories, their opinions, their struggles, and their inner thoughts. You can lock up a man, but you can’t lock up their mind. I believe that the therapeutic power of writing can be a great source of rehabilitation, growth and healing.
This platform is FREE to all inmates, however donations are greatly appreciated.
Inmate Blogger serves different purposes, here are just a few:
- it helps inmates open up through the power of writing
- it gives family & friends of these inmates a chance to read about their journey
- it gives doctors/researchers/students insight into the criminal mind
- it gives society a glimpse into a real inmates life, their past, & their rehabilitation process
- it shares stories of innocence
- it shares a real look within the prison system
- it offers inspiring stories of change
Blogging is such a positive alternative when compared to all the misconduct that goes on within prison. Please help spread the word about InmateBlogger.com.
NOTE: Inmates do not have access to the internet.
Hi. My name is Suzie Bosko, and I am the manager of this site. I give inmates a voice here on InmateBlogger.com. If you have any comments, please leave them below. Or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info about me, please visit: suziebosko.com
Manager of InmateBlogger.com
PS – Please check out my book: UNIQUELY UNLOCKED, by Suzie M. Bosko