1) Life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
2) Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
3) The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think.
4) You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no.
5) Don’t count the days, make the days count.
6) Success is going from one failure to the next without losing your enthusiasm.
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
7) Put your positive pants on.
This is what helped me rehabilitate, heal and grow into a mature man. I hope it help others.
Categories: Roderick Dyette